Recognized by H Texas magazine Houston’s “Most Creative Event Coordinator,” and twice by the International Special Events Society, among many others, our award-winning company has over 20 years of event management experience, handling all aspects of event and convention planning & execution from A to Z. Let us free you from event-related organizational stress. Our event coordination team handles all aspects of event planning: Theme concept, invitations, catering, beverage, venue, entertainment, special promotion, staffing, rental, staging, décor, and consulting. Well known for innovative ideas, our events have earned major press coverage and wide recognition.
Our specialties include:
- Event Promotion and Marketing – Corporate consulting, sponsorship programs, fund-raising strategies.
- Event Coordination – Promotional events, special events, celebration parties, launch parties, client appreciation parties, company parties, grand openings, fund-raisers, auctions, etc.
Gallery – Click here to view pictures from our past events.
- Convention – Our strengths are in our vast resources, talented & qualified staff, and years of experience to plan and execute your special events, regardless of its size, theme, and concepts. Our expertise guarantees a streamlined, stress-free, and successful event.
- Fashion Show Production – A fashion show is one of the most captivating and effective forms of entertainment at any event. However, it always looks deceptively easier to coordinate one than it actually is. Without appropriate skills and experience, the task can become overwhelming. With over 20 years of experience in fashion show productions, we will ensure a top notch, immensely powerful and unforgettable fashion show for you.
Gallery – Click here to view pictures from our past fashion shows.
- Event Services – Talent booking (disc jockeys, musicians, dancers, commentators, celebrity appearances, hosts, hostesses, greeters, models, entertainers, etc…)
Services range from consulting to executing each detail of production. Click here to see Mikel Marketing’s list of experience.
* Communicator Awards 2008 (Award of Distinction) – for Green by Adeline Grand Opening Party Invitation – Category: Print
* HERMES Awards 2008 (Platinum) – for Design It Yourself Catalog – Category: Catalog
* Houston Woman magazine’s Second Annual Nominate HER Awards 2008 – Mimi Dinh
* Summit Creative Awards 2007 (Silver) – for Sake Lounge Re-Launch Party Invitation – Category: Invitation
*Summit Marketing Effective Award 2007 – for Chrysalis Skin Rejuvenation Center & Day Spa – Category: Consumer Service Campaign
* Cambridge Who’s Who of Professionals 2007 – Mimi Dinh
* W3 Awards 2006 (Silver) – for Mikel Marketing website – Category: Web Design
* Summit Marketing Effectiveness Award 2006 – for Zake Japanese Cuisine’s Marketing Plan – Category: Communication
* International Davey Awards 2006 (Silver) – for 713 Restaurant’s one-year anniversary party invitation – Category: Invitation/Mailer
* H Texas magazine’s Professional Fast Track 2006
* MarCom Creative Awards 2005 (Gold) – for Toyin Lumanesse Corporate Identity Package – Category: Corporate ID
* MarCom Creative Awards 2005 (Honorable Mention) – for Specialist Salon & Spa Invitation – Category: Invitation
* International Davey Awards 2005 (Gold) – for Glo club brochure – Category: Brochure
* International Special Events Society (ISES) 2005 – for Mercedes-Benz M class invitation – Category: Invitation
* International Special Events Society (ISES) 2005 – for Tribeca Lounge invitation – Category: Invitation
* American Design Award 2005 – for Mikel Marketing press kit – Category: Postcard/Mailer Design
* American Advertising Federation (ADDY Awards) 2005 – for Mikel Marketing press kit – Category: Self Promotion Package
* American Advertising Federation (ADDY Awards) 2005 – for Mikel Marketing Corporate Identity Package – Category: Collateral Material
* H Texas magazine’s Professional Fast Track 2005
* H Texas magazine’s “Best of Houston 2004″ for Most Creative Event Coordinator
* Top 10 National Association of Women Business Owners 2001 – Mimi Dinh
* Who’s Who of Professionals 1998 – Mimi Dinh